Sometimes, managing a guild in Lost Ark might not be your forte. If you’re looking to change your guild leader because you want to stop playing the game, or you think someone else is better suited for the job, here’s how to change your leader.
How to change your guild leader
Changing your guild leader is a simple process and can only be done by the current guild leader.
The current leader has to choose a deputy in order to elect a new guild leader. Open the Guild menu and navigate to the Guildmates tab to promote an existing member to Deputy.
To change your guild leader, do the following:
- PressALT+ to open the Guild tab
- Click the right arrow on the tabs until you see the “Manage” tab and click it
- The “Change Leader” button is available on the bottom right
- Click “Change Leader” and you’ll see an option to make the Deputy the new leader
- The Deputy is now in charge of the guild until they are prepared to give it up
Please note that after changing the guild leader, you can no longer change the leader again for 3 days. So here’s hoping you pick the right leader!