Yelan has finally come in Genshin Impact’s 2.7 update. As a 5-star Bow user wielding a Hydro vision, Yelan promises to shakeup the meta as a worthy successor to Xingqiu’s supremacy in the Spiral Abyss.
Here are the best builds you can use for Yelan to maximize her damage and support your team.
The best artifacts for Yelan
The best artifact set for Yelan right now is the 4-piece Emblem of Severed Fate.
Emblem of Severed Fate
The Emblem of Severed Fate can be farmed in the Momiji-Dyed Court. You the artifact set provides the following 2-piece and 4-piece bonuses:
- 2-Piece: Energy Recharge +20%
- 4-Piece: Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
Yelan’s primary usage is all about maximizing the uptime of her elemental burst, so this set helps a lot. Yelan’s damage scales with her HP, so you want as many pieces with the HP substat as you can get.
If you don’t have the 4-piece Emblem of Severed Fate set, you can use the following alternative artifacts:
- Heart of Depth – 2-Piece: Hydro DMG Bonus +15%
- Noblesse Oblige – 2-Piece: Elemental Burst DMG +20%
- Tenacity of the Millelith – 2-piece: HP +20%
The best bows for Yelan
The best bow for Yelan is the Aqua Simulacra – a 5-star bow released in the 2.7 update and created just for Yelan. If you don’t want to pull for the Aqua Simulacra, there are other via options.
- Aqua Simulacra (5-star) – Skill Effect: HP is increased by 16%. When there are opponents nearby, the DMG dealt by the wielder of this weapon is increased by 20%. This will take effect whether the character is on-field or not.
- Polar Star (5-star) – Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG increased by 12%. After a Normal Attack, Charged Attack, Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst hits an opponent, 1 stack of Ashen Nightstar will be gained for 12s. When 1/2/3/4 stacks of Ashen Nightstar are present, ATK is increased by 10/20/30/48%. The stack of Ashen Nightstar created by the Normal Attack, Charged Attack, Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst will be counted independently of the others.
- Mouun’s Moon (4-star) – For every point of the entire party’s combined maximum Energy capacity, the Elemental Burst DMG of the character equipping this weapon is increased by 0.12%. A maximum of 40% increased Elemental Burst DMG can be achieved this way.
- Favonius Warbow (4-star) – CRIT Hits have a 60% chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. Can only occur once every 12s.
With the above weapons and artifact sets, your Yelan is sure to be a powerhouse throughout all of Genshin Impact’s content. The Spiral Abyss should be particularly fun with Yelan as part of your team.
Good luck pulling for Yelan and getting her to C6!