Crema has officially announced that Temtem 1.0 will launch on September 6, 2022 for the PC, Xbox Series X&S, and Nintendo Switch. Temtem has been in early access for a few years, so this will be the launch of the full game for the masses.
Check out the release date trailer below and more details about the game after the trailer.
What is Temtem?
Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure game. It’s basically a Pokémon-style game but as an MMO instead of a offline single player game.
Taking place on the Airborne Archipelago, players will discover new Temtem species, and make good friends along the way. They’ll focus on stopping Clan Belsoto and end their plot to rule over the Archipelago, beat all eight Dojo Leaders, and become the ultimate Temtem tamer!
We know how it sounds, but the game does look promising.
Additional features include:
- Story Campaign: Travel across six islands and embark on becoming a Temtem tamer while fighting against Clan Belsoto.
- Always-Online World: Temtem is an MMO. Players from around the world can join and you’ll be able to see them around you while aiming to become the best Temtem tamer.
- Co-Op Adventure: You can partner up with friends at any time to work toward your goals. Catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader with your friends at any time.
- Player Housing: You can a house at Atoll Row and decorate it however you want. Buy furniture, paint your walls, and invite your friends over.
- Character Customization: Customize your character to stand out get new cosmetics while you battle other tamers. You can even cosplay as Temtem.
- PvP: Start by choosing 8 Temtem and the pick and ban phase will begin. Take turns with your rival to pick your Temtem and ban theirs. When all the decisions are made and the turns are ended, you will end up with a squad of 5 Temtem and the battle will begin.