In today’s Xbox and Bethesda Games showcase, new updates were provided for the long-awaited Diablo 4. The game is finally confirmed to release in 2023 for the PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation 5, with cross-play and cross-progression for all platforms.
New updates for the game include:
- Necromancer joining as the 5th playable class
- Diablo 4 is open-world and players can progress however they want
- The game will launch with over 140 dungeons and dozens of side quests
- Players can conquer enemy outposts
- Dedicated PvP zones
- Players can run bounties for a chance to acquire legendary gear
Check out the cinematic trailer for the Necromancer below.
And here is the new gameplay trailer showing off Diablo 4 in action.